Please email me your address for personal invitations to the preview evening on Thurs May 7th
Check out @Artsper’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Artsper/status/572725847125336064?s=09
Following Artper’s plug of my work in Fabric Magazine.
1. In 1995 I worked in New York along side Michael Alig (Party Monster and 1st degree murderer) at the Tunnel Club where I made ultraviolet paintings for Grace Jones’s bitthday party.
2. I was a lock keeper on the River Thames. This was my loch at Brey and I pulled those levers
3. I am an albino.
…here’s me and my mum in 1969..
4. I never use green.
“Nature has always conspired against me.” John J Powers.
5. Diana Dors used to come round our house.
She was mates with my mum. And that Cleo Lane. Right bloody racket!
6. I spent some time with a Great Train robber’s daughter, and ex girfriend of Frankie Fraser’s who told me:
“Bar Frank, you’re one of the nicest blokes I’ve ever met.”
7. If you attend my funeral you will be drinking Black Velvet.